Ketona Chicken Recipe Dry Food For Adult Dogs — Low-Carbohydrate, Ketogenic, Grain-Free Dog Food
So when this company started up, I was looking at all the available data on low carb feeding. The benefits to organ function, skin health, inflammatory bowel disease, weight management, etc.
And noted that the raw diet people (despite numerous Salmonella Recalls) were experiencing the best pet health of all my clients. Raw is good. But, does it have to be raw?
Turns out; No.
I put together quite a repertoire of information regarding low carb feeding and it illustrates how I feed my dog Ajax. Here is “Information and a short video on low carb feeding for dogs” by me, Dr Erik Johnson.
So in passing, I found a KickStarter account for KetoNaturals Foods the guy was starting up and promoting the concept of ultra low carb feeding, and I had a lot of conviction that the idea was good so I contributed.
And it’s out now. Ketona Diet and right now there’s only one flavor but it’s well done.
Here’s more about the diet:
- A grain-free dry dog food with 75% less carbohydrate than other leading “grain-free” brands (less than 8% total digestible carbohydrate).
- Less than 5% starch and 0.5% sugars.
- More than 46% protein. All of our chicken is non-GMO, antibiotic-free, and raised by American ranchers using sustainable practices.
- Made 100% in the USA using natural ingredients (with added vitamins and minerals).
- Created by Daniel Schulof, the groundbreaking author of “Dogs, Dog Food, and Dogma.”
Ultra Low Carb diets are revolutionizing nutrition, both for humans and for dogs. And now there’s a truly low carbohydrate, keto dry dog food. Ketona is a truly first-of-its-kind product, with the low carbohydrate content of a raw-ingredient diet, but the cost and convenience of a kibble. Ketona contains more than 75% less carbohydrate than leading “grain-free” kibbles (less than 8% total carbohydrate on an as-fed basis). It also contains more than 46% protein, just like mother nature intended. Made with pride in the USA using natural ingredients (with added vitamins and minerals) and sustainably sourced, non-GMO chicken. Complete and balanced for optimal nutrition. A low carb, ketogenic dry dog food that’s truly different and truly better. Finally.
Enter your email address for a free PDF of this article including its images.Enter your Email Address