Using CBD in Cats: Feline Cannabidiol TherapyDr Erik Johnson 2019-09-09 0 COMMENTS
CBD is good for cats that have
- Gotten peevish about a cat housemate
- Gotten peevish about any housemate
- Gotten peevish about being on a diet
- Gotten peevish about their litter box
- Gotten peevish about one of your relatives visiting
- Gotten peevish about not being allowed to go outside
- Gotten old and then doing that “night pacing and yeowling” thing.
Basically, CBD is good for when cats are, well, …being cats. Peevish.
Dosing cats: Give 5mg once or twice a day.
To get 5mg out of the 300mg vial: Just give 0.50 ml once or twice a day.
To get 5mg out of the 750mg vial: Just give 0.20 ml once or twice a day.
Enter your email address for a free PDF of this article including its images.Enter your Email Address
Dr Erik Johnson is a Marietta, Georgia Veterinarian with a practice in small animal medicine. He graduated from University of Georgia with his Doctorate in 1991. Dr Johnson is the author of several texts on Koi and Pond Fish Health and Disease as well as numerous articles on dog and cat health topics.