Johnson Veterinary Services
Small Animal Veterinarian in Marietta, Georgia, Dr. Erik Johnson
- 3100 Roswell Road Suite #113 Marietta GA 30062
- Tel (770) 977 5377 / Fax (770) 973 0301
- Corner of Old Canton and Roswell 120 by Frankie’s Pizza and QT
- Closed on Wednesday and Sunday.
- Full day 8-5 Monday and Thursday
- Half-day 8-12 on Tuesday, Friday and Saturday.
- Full service diagnostic, surgical, medical and preventative health hospital
- Locally owned. Not a non-veterinary-owned stakeholder corporation.
I’ve lived in Marietta, Ga since the fifth grade at East Valley Elementary. I went to Walton and graduated from UGA in 1991 with my doctorate. My favorite part of veterinary medicine is the trust people have in me as their family Vet, and making pets feel better fast.
I have attracted the best staff in Marietta. We don’t keep duds. From Heather to Patience, Rebecca to Sara, and Mark in between, I have amazing staff that makes me look amazing. A restaurant is only as good as the server makes it. So I thank my nursing and technical staff every day. They’re REALLY good.
I believe that experience is priceless and allows an owner and a pet to recover faster because experience brings effective treatment to bear faster than a lot of tests “just to make sure”.
I’m not cheaper than any other vet. I just don’t need as many tests, time and extras to arrive at a diagnosis or treatment. (I learned from the best) I don’t vaccinate for diseases the pet isn’t at risk for, and I don’t need an expensive Latin name for a terminal brain tumor once we know it’s there. I’m not in for thousands of dollars worth of last minute heroics at the animal’s life’s end, and above all, I believe that I should treat your pet just like I’d treat my own, after giving you all your options.
#marietta georgia veterinarian #georgia vet #dr johnson marietta
Enter your email address for a free PDF of this article including its images.Enter your Email Address