This is a video that addresses food allergy, atopy, and chronic skin infections.
Dermatology and some of the changes in its utility are discussed.
Several points of “bad medicine” are brought up.
- Lots of steroids (Even continuous steroids)
- Apoquel immune suppression
- Cytopoint vaccine
- Lots of antibiotics, even 24x7x365
- Changing food
Important points like:
- Antibiotics won’t work without reducing inflammation
- Reducing inflammation won’t work if infection is ALSO present
- Apoquel could kill your dog but that might be better than suffering with skin disease.
- “Treating for Everything” is certainly a feasible approach.
- Cytopoint won’t work in ‘diseased’ skin.
- Allergy testing for skin disorders may be pointless when you use Apoquel or Cytopoint.