This is a video that addresses food allergy, atopy, and chronic skin infections.
Dermatology and some of the changes in its utility are discussed.
Several points of “bad medicine” are brought up.
- Lots of steroids (Even continuous steroids)
- Apoquel immune suppression
- Cytopoint vaccine
- Lots of antibiotics, even 24x7x365
- Changing food
Important points like:
- Antibiotics won’t work without reducing inflammation
- Reducing inflammation won’t work if infection is ALSO present
- Apoquel could kill your dog but that might be better than suffering with skin disease.
- “Treating for Everything” is certainly a feasible approach.
- Cytopoint won’t work in ‘diseased’ skin.
- Allergy testing for skin disorders may be pointless when you use Apoquel or Cytopoint.
Enter your email address for a free PDF of this article including its images.Enter your Email Address
My Favorite Amazon Recommendations
Items and content will not show in "Reader View" check your browser.
PraziPro for Flukes
Buy Some Good Koi?
Best Food, Ever
Pro Air 60 Aerator is a VERY high output air pump pushing my whole fish room (17+ drops), and I have one at home driving everything there, and I have one as a back up.
Topical For Koi and Pond Fish Ulcers
Koi Health & Disease
I have over ten of these Titanium Heaters in my fish room and at home. They're a paradigm shift in aquarium heating. They're titanium and 400W for under $30! Whaaaaaaaaat?
CyroPro by Hikari is safe and easy for Anchor Worms and Fish Lice.
Whatever heaters you use, back yourself up with a temperature controller, it'll turn on, and off your heaters. If your heater seizes "on" at least the thermostat will stop a tragedy.
LifeGuard by Tetra is a tablet version of a tame 'chloramine-t' or 'halamid' compound that's easy to get and good on bacterial infections, in baths.
For me, filtration-of-choice
Rubber sided, round, nettable tanks
1200 Watt heater, on a thermostat held securely above the waterline, works GREAT as a large tank heater. That's all I'll say because there's risk of electrocution and all that. But then, even in a bucket you could get killed. Sound like fun?
What Does Ajax Eat?