People seem to want to live as long as physically possible, and I admire it. I’d like to live a long time with Breia.
Over the years mankind is homing-in on three FACTORS to a long life. All of which support the immune system, combat oxidants and toxins in our environment and bodies, and more importantly, support the billions of beneficial germs that actually make up our bodies, provide us with immune balance, and even produce beneficial by-products and perform important para-hormonal functions.
- Exercise, a balance of flexibility, strength, agility, cardiac competence, and muscle mass
- Anti-Oxidant Supplements
- Probiotic / PRE-biotic / Nutritional Support of Beneficial Microbes
Bacteria are the gatekeepers to human health.
We grew up in a stew of beneficial germs at equillibrium with our ancient environment and primordial home, our bodies need them.
But America promotes antibacterial soap, preservatives, and mouth wash. Holy god.
So I’ve been taking vairous supplements.
I think the single most important one is VITAMIN C if I could take no other.
For cardiac (Blood pressure) as an auxilliary I have:
- Nattokinase 4000 IU sid (in 2caps)
- Hawthorne Berry 1330mg PO SID (in 2caps)
- GABA 850mg po sid in 2 caps
- Grapeseed Extract 400mg in 2 caps
Main Supplements I Take Daily:
- 6000mg (6g) Ascorbic Acid
- Resveratrol 1000mg in 2 caps
- Flintstones Complete 1 tab per day
- Calcium Magnesium Zinc D 1000mg in 3 caps
- 500mg Turmeric (in 1 cap)
- Fish Oil Caps 2400mg in 2 caps
- Astaxanthin 12mg in 1 cap
- DHEA 100mg (in 2 caps) (Take 4 caps) = 200mg
Meds I’ll Probably Stop When I Run out
- Methyl Folate 1000mcg in 1 cap (If nothing else it tells you that you took your medicines because the pee is brilliant yellow.)
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 600mg in 2 caps
- CoQ10 400mg in 1 cap
- Mucuna Pruriens 1000mg in 2 caps
Change from Fish Oil to Krill Oil probably
Meds I’m Probably Not Taking Anymore:
- Geraniol PO
- HMB B-Hydroxy-B-Methyl-Butyrate
#carlyle dhea 100mg
#one elevated methyl folate +