1. Stink To you, and even more so, to your dog.
2. Taste Bad Imagine eating food with those teeth
3. Create a mist of germs for the lungs, with every inward breath
4. They hurt. Can you look at that and think it’s painless?
5. Last but not least the germs gain access to the blood stream. Ewwww.
If your dog’s teeth are rotting out, it’s miserable. Compare that to the risk of anesthesia. I mean, it’s NOT A SNAP DECISION but it’s an important one.
If I had a dog with a rotting mouth, FOR ME, it’s a no-brainer I’d give my dog a break, from that honestly, regardless of risk
Don’t be shocked, but I’d (personally) rather take my chances on Bailey being among the 0.005% that dies from the process as opposed to being among the many living with a decaying mouth.